- SAVE on our special Sunday travel rate of $55 per adult!
- Andrea & Josh are going on this trip so why not join them?
- Soak in stunning winter landscapes as you cruise from downtown Seattle to Langley
- Sample local beers and cheeses at Double Bluff Brewing’s heated patio
- Perfect for family fun or a day trip for visiting guests, this is one holiday adventure you won’t forget!
ABOUT THIS TRIP
Discover a uniquely Pacific Northwest Christmas experience in the seaside town of Langley on Whidbey Island. The fun begins when you step aboard the San Juan Clipper for a festive cruise from downtown Seattle straight to Langley on Whidbey Island.
Once you set foot in Langley, enjoy five hours to explore the town and experience Christmas By the Sea. Pick up Christmas gifts at Langley’s renowned shops, featuring an eclectic mix of boutiques and galleries. Sample local beers and cheeses at Double Bluff Brewing’s heated patio or snap a photo in front of the beautifully lit Christmas tree at Langley Park, overlooking the water.
SPECIAL SUNDAY PRICING: $55+tax per adult or $40+tax per child ages 1-11
RSVP or contact us to BOOK THIS TRIP
TRIP DURATION: 1 Day
WHAT'S INCLUDED: Travel on Clipper
ROUTE: Seattle Langley on Whidbey IslandSeattle
MODES OF TRAVEL: Boat
REQUIREMENTS: PASSPORT NOT REQUIRED
ITINERARY & MAP
Depart downtown Seattle via the San Juan Clipper in the early afternoon and enjoy a festive cruise to Langley on Whidbey Island. Relax as you cruise through the Salish Sea and soak in the beautiful winter landscapes. Once you set foot in Langley, enjoy five hours to explore and experience the town’s festive charm.
Pick up Christmas gifts and dine at Langley’s charming restaurants, before you walk down a lighted path back to Langley’s harbor to depart on the San Juan Clipper at sunset.
- Check-in and Boarding at Clipper Terminal, Pier 69: 9:45 AM – 10:15 AM
- Depart: 10:30 AM
- Arrive Langley, Whidbey Island: 11:45 AM
- Depart Langley: 4:45 PM
- Arrive Seattle: 6:00 PM
Onboard you will receive a special welcome bag that includes walking map of Langley, an explorer’s guidebook to the marine wildlife and nature visible in the Salish Sea during your Clipper cruise to Whidbey Island, plus a chance to win holiday raffle prizes from Langley businesses on your return trip home.
To spread cheer to our local community, a portion of all sales will support your choice of Clipper’s regional nonprofit partners: Treehouse, Mary’s Place or SR3.
2018 TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cancellations outside of 14 days are eligible for a full refund. Cancellations within 14-7 days prior to departure are eligible for a 50% refund.
- Within 7 days prior to travel; the reservation is non-refundable, non-changeable and non-cancellable.
- 10.1% Washington state sales tax not included.
- Pricing in USD
- Subject to change
*** Self-hosted Events are not planned by the Secret Travel Society. We are sharing these fun events that we find or great travel deals with our VIP Members. ***